Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

verification of pressure drop units

verification of pressure drop units
by jmc on 04/29/02 at 04:30:55

I would like to verify that the following unit of pressure, <"wc gauge>, is equivalent to <inches-of-water>, and that <"wc gauge> refers to <inches water column, gauge pressure>.  I woulds also like to obtain a reference source for this conversion.


Joe C.

Re: verification of pressure drop units
by Robert Fogt on 04/30/02 at 12:09:39

You can look here:


Go Back | Archive Index


Did you find us useful?

Please consider supporting the site with a small donation.

click here for more information


BookMark Us

It may come in handy.

Check out our Conversion Software for Windows.

Can't find something?
Try searching.

Are you bored?
Try the Fun Stuff.

Was this site helpful?
Link to Us | Donate