Welcome to OnlineConversion.com


by Gr8 Concepts on 08/17/03 at 18:19:03

Any idea how to convert different measurements of vacuum?  Seems to be the only type not listed

Re: Vacuum
by Robert Fogt on 08/17/03 at 20:15:10

Check the pressure conversion page here:


I believe vacuum measurements use units such as atmosphere, dyne/cm², inch of water, etc.

Go Back | Archive Index


Did you find us useful?

Please consider supporting the site with a small donation.

click here for more information


BookMark Us

It may come in handy.

Check out our Conversion Software for Windows.

Can't find something?
Try searching.

Are you bored?
Try the Fun Stuff.

Was this site helpful?
Link to Us | Donate