Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

cc's to WHAT?

cc's to WHAT?
by Virginia McGaffey on 04/07/04 at 17:07:25

I have a recipe that calls for 180 cc of liquid.  How do I convert that to cups or whatever it converts to?

Re: cc's to WHAT?
by Robert Fogt on 04/07/04 at 19:06:39

cc is a (obsolete) symbol for cubic centimeter.

You can find cubic centimeter on the Volume conversion page, or if you're on the cooking page, use milliliter instead, since a milliliter and a cubic centimeter are the same volume.

180 cubic centimeters is about 12 U.S. Tablespoons, or about 4/5 of a U.S. cup

Re: cc's to WHAT?
by Robert Fogt on 04/07/04 at 19:10:08

I just added cubic centimeters to the cooking page, you may now use that instead of milliliters as I first suggested.

Go Back | Archive Index


Did you find us useful?

Please consider supporting the site with a small donation.

click here for more information


BookMark Us

It may come in handy.

Check out our Conversion Software for Windows.

Can't find something?
Try searching.

Are you bored?
Try the Fun Stuff.

Was this site helpful?
Link to Us | Donate