Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

Clothing: "Men's  Sizes" are still

Clothing: "Men's  Sizes" are still
by Converter User on 06/06/05 at 20:26:37

Hi,

I have realized that the "Clothing" section has been updated. It is good that more countries are listed now, but the "Men's Clothing Sizes" are still missing.

On the webpage it always says you expect the update of the section "Clothing" to be finished in a few days, but I have been checking it for weeks--or even months, and the "Men's Clothing Sizes" are still missing. Could you please add them NOW?

Thank you, and many greetings. Great website!

Converter User

Re: Clothing: "Men's  Sizes" are still
by Robert Fogt on 06/07/05 at 01:20:07

Sure.  I will do that next.

I moved it to the top of my to-do list.

by Converter User on 06/14/05 at 12:08:23

Hi,

I have realized that a section "Men's Clothing Sizes" has been added now, but it seems to be the same like
the one before the "Clothing" section was updated.
For example, some Japanese and Australian sizes are still missing, "Hats" and "Underwear" content only US and European sizes. Will the "Men's Sizes" section be updated more intensively in the near future? (On the webpage there is still the note that the update of the "Clothing" section has not yet been finished.)

Thank you and many greetings,

Converter User

by Robert Fogt on 06/14/05 at 19:35:38

Yes I just put up the old page. I still have not completed researching the new data.  It will eventually be up to the amount of data on the new Womens clothing page.

I'm juggling a few things right now, so time is limited. One of my other sites is undergoing a complete redesign and move to a new server and that is taking much of my time.

The clothing conversions are on the very top of my to-do list though, and research is underway.

Go Back | Archive Index

BookMark Us

It may come in handy.

Are you bored?

Try the Fun Stuff

Was this site helpful?

Link to Us | Donate