Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

Surface finish

Surface finish
by Jeff Baird on 08/02/05 at 17:42:04

Does anyone have standard conversions for surface finish comparators?  e.g. um to AA or RA (3.2um Ra to .125uin)?  I have seen a conversion table for all the combinations of surface finish measurements but can't seem to locate it.

Re: Surface finish
by Robert Fogt on 08/03/05 at 01:51:01

I could not find a chart, but found a page with all the (fairly complex) formulas.


Go Back | Archive Index


Did you find us useful?

Please consider supporting the site with a small donation.

click here for more information


BookMark Us

It may come in handy.

Check out our Conversion Software for Windows.

Can't find something?
Try searching.

Are you bored?
Try the Fun Stuff.

Was this site helpful?
Link to Us | Donate