Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

Conversion of Airflow

Conversion of Airflow
by Ray on 11/29/05 at 09:39:27

??? Can anyone advise what 28.5 MM3=MM2?

Re: Conversion of Airflow
by Robert Fogt on 12/01/05 at 16:16:43

That depends.

mm≥ is cubic millimeter, a unit of volume

mm≤ is square millimeter, a unit of area

To convert volume to area, you need to know a dimension. Such as the height of the area the liquid is covering.

Go Back | Archive Index


Did you find us useful?

Please consider supporting the site with a small donation.

click here for more information


BookMark Us

It may come in handy.

Check out our Conversion Software for Windows.

Can't find something?
Try searching.

Are you bored?
Try the Fun Stuff.

Was this site helpful?
Link to Us | Donate