Friday, December 26th, 2003
- Added a Tip Calculator to the Miscellaneous and Finance conversion pages.
Sunday, December 21st, 2003
Monday, December 15th, 2003
- Added a Chmod Calculator to the HTML section. One of the more confusing Unix/Linux commands explained at last.
Friday, December 12th, 2003
- Added a Gas Mark to Electric oven temperature conversion page to the Cooking section.
Monday, December 8th, 2003
- Fixed a rounding error bug on the Length conversion page where a point was showing up as 1/71.9999955 inches instead of 1/72 inches.
Saturday, December 6th, 2003
- Removed several unused units from the weight and metric weight conversion pages.
Thursday, November 20th, 2003
- Removed the "kg/m sē" unit from the pressure conversion page. Though technically a correct unit, it serves no useful purpose being there.
Sunday, November 9th, 2003
- Added a Butter conversion page to the cooking section.
Wednesday, October 29th, 2003
- Updated the Time Zone conversion page for Daylight Saving time change.
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2003
- OnlineConversion has a new look. Well its a slightly different look. I went and spent some money to have a logo designed, and the site worked with CSS. The pages are now smaller, reducing bandwidth and making them more search engine friendly.
Monday, October 20th, 2003
- Added the Nutritional Calorie to the energy conversion page. It was confusing people since the Nutritional Calorie is 1000 regular calories.
- Improved the accuracy of the "speed of sound in air" unit on the speed conversion page. I had it at 330 m/s but it is actualy 340.29 m/s at sea level.
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003
- Fixed a bug in the Advanced Roman numeral conversion page that caused illegal conversion of 49, 99, 999, etc.
Monday, October 13th, 2003
- Fixed a bug in the Wire Gauge and Sheet Metal Gauge conversion pages that was causing the conversions not to work in Netscape.
Saturday, October 11th, 2003
- Added the "meter of head" unit to the pressure conversion page.
Wednesday, October 1st, 2003
- Completely re-wrote the Force conversion page. Added many more units and improved accuracy.
Tuesday, September 23rd, 2003
- Added a Sheet Metal Gauge conversion page to the Miscellaneous section.
Friday, September 19th, 2003
- Added a Wire Gauge conversion page to the Miscellaneous section.
Wednesday, September 10th, 2003
- Fixed a font display bug on the Calendar Creator so it displays correctly in Internet Explorer on the Mac.
Monday, September 8th, 2003
- Added "metric ton" in addition to the current unit "ton [metric]" to the three weight conversion pages to help avoid confusion. Same with the short and long ton units.
- Added "explosive" after the ton, kiloton, and megaton units on the energy page to avoid confusion, since they are units of explosive energy.
Friday, September 5th, 2003
- Replaced the Calendar Creator with one that works in Netscape as well as Internet Explorer.
Monday, September 1st, 2003
- Completely rewrote the Volume based flow rate conversion page. Improved accuracy and added several units.
Tuesday, August 26th, 2003
- Added a Mole based flow rate conversion page with 20 units. From micromole/second to megamole/day.
Monday, August 18th, 2003
- Completely rewrote the Mass based Flow Rate conversion page. Improved accuracy and added several units.
Thursday, August 14th, 2003
- Added another "Football Field" unit to the length conversion page. Previously I had only the 100 yard U.S. football field, but most count the end zones which make a 120 yard football field.
Saturday, August 9th, 2003
- Added an electric current conversion page to the Misc. Section. Convert between different electric current units, such as ampere, milliampere, etc.
Tuesday, August 5th, 2003
- Completely rewrote the power conversion page. Added nearly 70 new units and improved accuracy.
Saturday, August 2nd, 2003
- Fixed a couple spelling errors in the HTML Meta-tag pages. There will be a major update soon, I am working on a re-write of the power conversion page.
Thursday, July 24th, 2003
- Rewrote much of FAQ #4, about linear feet. Tried to explain it better using more common examples.
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003
- Fixed the Cubic Yard to Cubic Foot rounding error on the Volume conversion page.
Monday, July 21st, 2003
- Fixed the Barrel to Gallon rounding error on the Volume conversion page.
- Added two drum units to the volume conversion page.
Saturday, July 19th, 2003
- Fixed the Cup [metric] bug on the volume page. It was showing 200ml instead of 250ml.
- Added a downloadable program for Windows XP for converting temperature. The link is on the Temperature conversion page.
Tuesday, July 15th, 2003
- Fixed a "January 1st" birthday bug on the "How old are you?" page in the Fun Stuff section.
- Added a FAQ page on how to enter numbers in scientific notation format.
Friday, July 11th, 2003
- Added 3 units to the Pressure Conversion page. centimeter Water Column, inch Water Column, and millimeter Water Column.
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003
- Made several changes to the Water Weight conversion page. Labeled the gallon unit as being the U.S. gallon, added the U.K. gallon, and fixed a rounding error causing a U.S. gallon to equal 231.000001 cubic inches instead of 231.
Monday, July 7th, 2003
- Fixed the bug that was causing incorrect results in the Apple Macintosh Safari Browser.
- Updated the Temperature Conversion page so it no longer accepts values below absolute zero.
- Changed the wording a bit in FAQ #4, about linear feet, so that it made more sense.
Saturday, July 5th, 2003
- Fixed a bug in the Volume and the Cooking conversion pages. There was a rounding error converting Gallons to Cubic Inches.
- Added the Thailand unit "Wah" to the length conversion page.
Thursday, July 3rd, 2003
- Fixed a bug in the Prime Number calculator that said 2 was not a prime number.
Tuesday, July 1st, 2003
- Added a pretty cool weight calculator to the Fun Stuff section. Enter your weight and it tells you how much you would weigh
if you were on a different planet.
Friday, June 27th, 2003
- Rewrote the Wind Chill index calculator. Added the new wind chill formula from the NOAA.
Monday, June 23rd, 2003
- Improved the Prime Number calculator. Made it much, much, faster. You can now check very large numbers.
Thursday, June 19th, 2003
- Added a Full Load Amps to horsepower calculator for Electric AC Motors to the Misc conversion page.
- Made the Answer text boxes larger on the Percent Calculator page.
Friday, June 13th, 2003
- Added millimeter/microsecond and millimeter/100 microsecond to the Speed conversion page.
Monday, June 9th, 2003
- Created an Advanced Roman Numeral Converter. You can more easily convert to and from Roman Numerals and whole numbers.
Friday, June 6th, 2003
- Added the googol and googolplex to the Large Numbers page. Fixed a couple spelling errors there also.
Sunday, June 1st, 2003
- Added Canberra to the Time-Zone page.
Saturday, May 31st, 2003
- Completely rewrote the Speed conversion page. Added many more units, improved accuracy, and spit into two pages for ease of use.
Friday, May 30th, 2003
- Made changes to the pages that use the new conversion style. Pressing enter now activates the conversion. Valid for
the Length, Area, Pressure, Torque, Volume, and Weight conversion pages. This will also work for all new and updated conversion pages.
Sunday, May 18th, 2003
- Added a FAQ on how to read a ruler.
Wednesday, May 14th, 2003
- Marked the Kattha area unit as being for Nepal, as not to confuse it with the ancient Indian unit of the same name.
Monday, May 12th, 2003
- Completely rewrote the Weight and Mass conversion page. Added hundreds more units, increased accuracy, and split on 3 separate pages for ease of use.
Friday, May 9th, 2003
- Completely rewrote the Volume conversion page. Added 5 more units and increased accuracy.
- Fixed the decimeter bug on the Area conversion page.
Tuesday, May 6th, 2003
- Completely rewrote the Pressure conversion page. Added many units and increased accuracy.
Tuesday, April 28th, 2003
- Fixed a bug in the Circle Solver calculator that allowed entering non-numeric characters.
Saturday, April 26th, 2003
- Completely rewrote the Length Conversion page. Added many units and increased accuracy. Split onto three separate pages for ease of use.
Friday, April 18th, 2003
- Updated the Time Zone conversion page. Added a few countries.
Saturday, April 5th, 2003
- Completely rewrote the Torque Conversion page. Added many units and increased accuracy.
Friday, April 4th, 2003
- Updated the Time Zone conversion page for Daylight Saving.