Tuesday, December 27th, 2005
- Updated 26 of the conversion pages to use new conversion code. Accuracy is improved, plus the SI standard for thousandths separator is used. I also added help buttons to the input and result text boxes.
Saturday, December 24th, 2005
- Updated the Ohms Law Calculator. Added "mega" to the list of possible choices.
Friday, December 23rd, 2005
- Updated the How Old Are You calculator. Should be less confusing now as it updates automatically without having to click start.
Tuesday, December 20th, 2005
- Installed new message forum software.
- Added all old message forum files to the archive.
Sunday, December 18th, 2005
- Updated the Download Speed calculator. Added more modem speeds to keep up with broadband.
Friday, December 2nd, 2005
- Updated the message forum archive for the month of November.
Monday, November 14th, 2005
- Updated the time zone conversion page to Daylight Savings.
Saturday, November 5th, 2005
- Updated the message forum archive for the previous month of October.
Friday, November 4th, 2005
- Fixed grammar errors on several pages. I change all occurrences of "cant" with the correct "can't" or "cannot".
Sunday, October 30th, 2005
- Added an article on U.K. imperial system of units to the FAQ.
Sunday, October 24th, 2005
- Added an article on U.S. traditional units to the FAQ.
Friday, October 21st, 2005
- Added an article on the meter to the FAQ.
Wednesday, October 19th, 2005
- Added an article on the metric systems to the FAQ.
Sunday, October 16th, 2005
- Added an article on the SI Standard of units to the FAQ.
Friday, October 14th, 2005
- Added an article on the EN 13402 standard to the clothing section.
Tuesday, October 11th, 2005
- Added a Shoe Sizing System article to the clothing section.
Saturday, October 1st, 2005
- Updated the Message Forum Archive for the month of September.
Saturday, September 24th, 2005
- Added megacalorie and gigacalorie to the Energy conversion page.
Monday, September 19th, 2005
- Added Nova Scotia, Canada to the Time Zone conversion page.
Tuesday, September 6th, 2005
- Completed moving to a new server. You should no longer experience any slow loading pages as we are
now hosted on our very own powerful server. Previously we were using cheap shared hosting.
Sunday, September 4th, 2005
- Updated the message forum archive for the month of September.
Sunday, August 21st, 2005
- Added a gas/oil mixture ratio calculator to the Automotive section.
Friday, August 19th, 2005
- Fixed a minor bug in the Expression Solver page.
Monday, August 1st, 2005
- Updated the message forum archive for the month of July.
Sunday, July 17th, 2005
- Added a FAQ on when the Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature scales are equal.
Friday, July 8th, 2005
- Updated the Astronomical Unit with the 1996 definition. Not sure how I managed to be using such an outdated value.
- Added a FAQ page on converting between candlepower and watts.
Friday, July 1st, 2005
- Updated the message forum archive for the month of June.
Saturday, June 18th, 2005
- Added new data to the Men's Clothing conversion page.
Tuesday, June 14th, 2005
- I put the Men's clothing page back up. It is still not completed, but it is still somewhat useful like it is until I complete it. One of my other sites is getting a redesign so I have little time lately.
Thursday, June 2nd, 2005
- Added the square city block to the Area conversion page.
- Updated the Message Forum Archive for the month of May.
Wednesday, June 1st, 2005
- Added yard to the Area and Volume conversion pages, instead of just square yards and cubic yards. Some industries shorten the term.
- Added lb and lbs to the weight conversion page. Few people outside the U.S. know lbs is the symbol for pounds.
Friday, May 27th, 2005
- Rewrote the Torque conversion page. Mostly just changed the order, foot pound changed to pound foot, etc.
Sunday, May 22nd, 2005
- Removed PSI gauge from the pressure conversion page. The conversion was not coming out correct. It requires a different formula than what the current page supports.
Saturday, May 21st, 2005
- Added the new custom made search script to the site. Hope everyone finds it much more useful than the previous search.
Friday, May 13th, 2005
- Fixed a grammatical spelling error on the Stop Spyware page.
Monday, May 2nd, 2005
- Changed all references of "Daylight Savings" to "Daylight Saving" on the Time Zone conversion page. Darn spell checker doesn't catch those types of grammar errors.
- Updated the downloadable OC Conversion Pro conversion software. This was a minor release and bug fix.
Sunday, May 1st, 2005
- Updated the Message Forum Archive for the month of April.
Saturday, April 30th, 2005
- Added troy ounce and troy pound to the weight conversion page. Previously it was listed under ounce [troy] and pound [troy] making it harder to find.
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005
- Updated the Time Zone conversion page for Daylight Saving. It should have been done in March.
Sunday, April 17th, 2005
- Added Newton to the weight conversion page and changed the wording of the ton slightly. Added RPM to the frequency page, instead of just revolution/minute.
Friday, April 15th, 2005
- Finally tax time is past and I can begin work on the site again.
Friday, April 1st, 2005
- Updated the Message Forum Archive for the month of March.
Monday, March 28th, 2005
- Added France and International to the Men's shoe size conversion page.
- Updated the Dog years calculator. I rewrote it to make it easier to understand.
Sunday, March 27th, 2005
- Rewrote the Women's Clothing Conversion page and put it back online.
Sunday, March 20th, 2005
- Added a Home page link to the logo at the top left of every page. It is fairly standard practice to have the logo be a link to the home page, and I am not sure why I did not do that previously.
Saturday, March 19th, 2005
- Removed the var and the volt ampere from the Power conversion page. They are not he same as the watt, as the conversion page would suggest.
Tuesday, March 15th, 2005
- Fixed the Columbo, Sri Lanka time zone on the Time Zone conversion page. They were listed as GMT+5.5 when they are now GMT+6.0
- Added Spyware Blaster to the Stop Spyware page.
Monday, March 14th, 2005
- Rewrote the Men's Shoe Size and Women's shoe size conversion pages. Added many more countries, and fixed errors. I took down the other clothing pages while I rewrite them.
Friday, March 11th, 2005
- Fixed a nasty leap year bug in the Day number/Week number calculator. Century years failed in Mozilla browsers.
Tuesday, March 1st, 2005
- Updated the Message Forum Archive for the month of February.
Sunday, February 27th, 2005
- Fixed the Lead Time Calculator. Previously it did not work in Netscape and FireFox. I also added the ability to choose different date formats.
Thursday, February 3rd, 2005
- The message forum is back up. It is located on our new server, so hopefully it is much faster.
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005
- Updated the Message Forum Archive for the month of January.
Friday, January 28th, 2005
- Added a Lead Time calculator to the Date/Time section. You can calculate the date given a start date and lead time.
Friday, January 14th, 2005
- Removed references to cholesterol from the Blood Sugar Conversion page.
Thursday, January 13th, 2005
- Fixed a bug in FAQ #5 that was causing the images not to be displayed in any browser except Internet Explorer.
Tuesday, January 11th, 2005
- I have finally released OC Conversion Pro (Windows Conversion Software) to the public. After months of development and months of beta testing, it is ready.
Saturday, January 1st, 2005
- Updated the message forum archive for the month of December.