Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

inches w.c.

inches w.c.
by Michael Czekierda on 10/03/03 at 08:55:28

I just recieved a flow meter to use off of Ebay and it has no instruction with it. The meter ( manometer ) uses inches w.c. . I need to convert this reading to psi. Thanks

Re: inches w.c.
by J BRAKE on 10/03/03 at 12:03:17

"WC X 27.68 = PSI

Re: inches w.c.
by J BRAKE on 10/03/03 at 12:05:51

I meant "WC divided by 27.68 = psi

Re: inches w.c.
by Robert Fogt on 10/05/03 at 16:24:42

That can also be found on the Pressure conversion page here:


The W.C. stands for Water Column. Use the unit "Water Column [inch]" from the list.

Go Back | Archive Index


Did you find us useful?

Please consider supporting the site with a small donation.

click here for more information


BookMark Us

It may come in handy.

Check out our Conversion Software for Windows.

Can't find something?
Try searching.

Are you bored?
Try the Fun Stuff.

Was this site helpful?
Link to Us | Donate