Welcome to OnlineConversion.com


by goofy1 on 11/03/04 at 13:55:55

???what does SAE stand for in the english measurement  ???  

Re: measurement
by Robert Fogt on 11/04/04 at 02:15:40

SAE stands for Society of Automotive Engineers

You can find them here:

SAE just means it is a standardized unit or measurement.

Such as bolts could be SAE grade 8.

Go Back | Archive Index


Did you find us useful?

Please consider supporting the site with a small donation.

click here for more information


BookMark Us

It may come in handy.

Check out our Conversion Software for Windows.

Can't find something?
Try searching.

Are you bored?
Try the Fun Stuff.

Was this site helpful?
Link to Us | Donate