Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

What is a MUNCHKIN

What is a MUNCHKIN
by Peachy on 02/08/05 at 19:02:44

Ok I was told that it is some kind of measurement....but I need the conversions and like what it is used for...like to measure how much flour or is it like volume, mass, something to do with land....HELP ME!!! :)

Re: What is a MUNCHKIN
by Robert Fogt on 02/09/05 at 05:25:30

Thats "mutchkin"

It is an obsolete Scottish unit of volume equal to exactly 0.9 U.S. liquid pint.

Re: What is a MUNCHKIN
by JKMB39 on 02/20/05 at 00:40:40

A Munchkin is one of the characters in The Wizard of Ozz
movie.   ::)

Re: What is a MUNCHKIN
by Robert Fogt on 02/20/05 at 12:10:25

Wasn't that those little guys in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Re: What is a MUNCHKIN
by Pylon Cone on 03/01/05 at 00:03:54

Ompa Lompa's  :)

Go Back | Archive Index


Did you find us useful?

Please consider supporting the site with a small donation.

click here for more information


BookMark Us

It may come in handy.

Check out our Conversion Software for Windows.

Can't find something?
Try searching.

Are you bored?
Try the Fun Stuff.

Was this site helpful?
Link to Us | Donate