Welcome to OnlineConversion.com
What's New at Online Conversion
Monday, October 15th, 2012
- Updated the Conversion FAQ.
Wednesday, April 11th, 2012
- Added an additional page to the Conversion FAQ.
Friday, March 16th, 2012
- Added various types of chocolate to the cooking conversion page.
Thursday, February 16th, 2012
- Updated several pages to allow From and To unit swapping. Including electric, energy, flow rate, frequency, length,
fuel economy, and several others.
Saturday, February 11th, 2012
- Fixed a bug in the volume conversion page between ounces and cups.
Sunday, February 5th, 2012
- Added various types of powdered sugar and almonds to the cooking volume conversion page.
Saturday, February 4th, 2012
- Added baking soda and baking powder to the cooking volume conversion page.
Thursday, February 2nd, 2012
- Updated the Cooking weight to volume conversion page, it now defaults to gram/cubic centimeter density unit.
Sunday, January 29th, 2012
- Updated the Cooking weight to volume conversion page with more accurate data from the USDA.
Wednesday, January 18th, 2012
- Fixed a bug in the density conversion pages. Traditional units were showing up as 0.062500000001 and 0.062499999998 instead of 0.0625.
Tuesday, January 17th, 2012
- Updated all four of the density conversion pages to allow for swapping the too and from units.
Sunday, January 1st, 2012
- Happy New Year everyone.
[ Missed some older news? (year 2011) ]